Mail exchange, Laura Watson


Mail Exchange de Laura Watson.


« Every few months I send out a handmade care package of art, made up of zines, postcards, posters, drawings, badges, paper dolls, mixed CDs, and other printed things. If you want to receive this parcel, just send me a small something in the mail. This could be anything that you’ve made or found - a letter, a postcard, a recipe, a drawing, a photograph, a magazine clipping, something knitted, something glue-gunned together, something you read, anything legal. It doesn’t need to be big. At the end of every few months, I send out my care package to everyone who’s sent me something for exchange at that time. If you’d like to receive the current parcel, please send something for exchange to:

Laura Watson
P.O. Box 6462
Sackville, NB
CANADA
E4L 1G6

Don’t forget to include your return address.»